SueVideo uses Android Device Administrator permission for advanced lockdown features.
Note 1: For enterprise use only
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact [email protected]
Play one or more videos continuously in a loop on Android tablets.
Viewers can watch the videos in fullscreen mode but cannot do anything else on the device. Tablet will work only as a video playing display device. Can be used in trade shows, exhibitions and other community events.
NEW FEATURE - Now you can run SureVideo in SCREEN SAVER MODE. Video launches automatically when device is idle for a specified time period. Screensaver is dismissed when user touches the screen.
- SureVideo can start playing videos right after the device boots up
- Password protected: Only an administrator can exit the video player if 'Disable Bottom Bar' option is enabled
- Displays video in Full Screen mode
- Hide buttons on bottom bar
- Automatically plays videos from the sdcard
- All common video formats supported (Device dependent)
- Advanced lock down into kiosk mode by using SureLock
- Install SureVideo on the tablet
- Drop the video files into /SureVideo folder on the sdcard.
- Tap on Start Playing button or Restart SureVideo. SureVideo will automatically create a playlist of videos in the /surevideo folder and will start playing them alphabetically in fullscreen mode.
Learn more about SureVideo at https://www.42gears.com/products/surevideo-digital-signage/surevideo-android-digital-signage/
Check out online documentation at https://docs.42gears.com/surevideo/docs/surevideo_online_documentation.html
Connect with us
For queries write to us at [email protected]
Release Notes for SV MR: 1. Upgraded target SDK to 32 2. Enhanced Toast Messages 3. Added Schedule Exact Alarm Permission for Android 12 and above devices. 3. Changes in Location Runtime permission usage 4. Removal of Bluetooth Runtime Permissions for Android 12 and above device 5. Improvements.