NURSEASY is a top Nursing education academy headquartered in New Delhi and is managed by top medical professionals of India. The Academy provides app-based education to nursing professionals aspiring to work in India or abroad. The live sessions conducted online are designed for nursing aspirants to increase their strike rate in the final examination.
The Top Five advantages of the NURSEASY APP
1. Community health officer course is designed by a top public health expert who has worked in the United Nations. All the Nursing tutors and Doctors are highly reputed book authors and provide top-notch information to nurses and doctors alike.
2. Most important topics like ECG analysis, arterial blood gas Analysis, Basic life support, advanced cardiac life support, Neonatal advanced life support are covered in exhaustive fashion by top medical experts of this domain.
3. Surgical nursing part is handled by a top surgeon interaction with whom will make you feel as if you are inward posting and learning directly.
4. After listening to our video test and discussion students mention about increase their strike rate and get selected in the topmost Institutions like AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU, Railways, ESIC, KPSC.
5. “Early bird gets the worm”. While you are doing your B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing (4-year course) OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2-year course) from a recognized institute/university you must listen to Video lectures of our doctors to increase your knowledge base and clear the nursing officer exam in the first attempt.
Contents of NURSEASY APP
The app contains Video lectures on demand (VOD), test series, video test, and discussion of previous year papers. The live sessions are high yield and top quality from Doctors who have already worked in the World health organization or top most hospitals of India. They provide best-in-class nursing medical education to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing (4 years) course students who aspire to become nursing officers in top institutions like AIIMS, ESIC, JIPMER, BHU, Staff Nurse GR-II (Med) Kerala public service commission, Rajasthan public service commission. The medium of instruction in the app is in Hindi and English combination to make it comfortable for aspirants. The app is available both on android and ios platforms and provides the best interface for Nursing students. You can start using the app even before registering with Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi as early preparation means that you can clear in the first attempt itself.
The video lectures of the NURSEASY app will make you more confident in getting selected in this examination with good ranks. As compared to nursing officer coaching charges, the app is very economical and more productive. Once you use the app, all these examinations will become easy for you, and the chances of you getting selected will be increased. As you are aware that Candidates appearing in AIIMS NORCET must secure minimum qualifying marks to be selected to be recruited as staff nurses (II). For the unreserved category, it is 50%, OBC 45%, and SC/ST 40%, and the merit list is made based on marks obtained. Now since you may be busy with multiple things, the advantage of a medical-surgical nursing pack of the NURSEASY app contains nursing exam questions and answers explained by a top faculty and you can listen to lectures wherever you are at your convenience. The video lectures are also useful for the HAAD exam and NCLEX and expert guidance for the same is provided at our office.